When I purchase your games here do I get a free Steam key also ?
A downloadable game for Windows
Set in a bleak neon future, Project Mercury puts you on foot, on a hoverbike, up skyscrapers, and down bottomless pits, as you exterminate a threat of unknown origin!
- Eight stages that will put you on foot, riding on a hoverbike, scaling skyscrapers, and floating down chasms.
- State-of-the-Art high fidelity graphics at a 256x224 native resolution.
- A rich soundtrack that only five-channel chipmusic can provide.
- Nine boss battles to make your blood boil.
- Three weapons modules to help you on your mission.
- Battery-powered save features to keep your progress.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No, but you're not missing anything by not having the Steam version.
Looks great! I love the low-res Spectrum graphics.
Hello, I bought the game to give it a go because it looks good. However, I am unable to get it to install. It keeps telling me that there is an error with the download and also told me that it contains a virus. I'm sure it's probably the windows defender reading it as a false negative for the virus, but wonder if there is a fix for it.
Update - Turning off the anti-virus program seem to fixed the download issues. Gonna give it a go and will post a video soon.
Update Number 2: I played Project Mercury on stream and my viewers loved it. Here is the video of that gameplay. I am looking forward to seeing more of your games in the future.